Thursday, December 7, 2023

Creventic 24 Hour Series race coverage update

Folks, I am so sorry!  I have not yet been able to get to covering (i.e. posting the race broadcasts) of the later 2023 Creventic 24 Hour Series races that have been airing via their YouTube channel and on Motor Trend as of late.  This weekend is the 12 Hours of Kuwait at Kuwait Motor Town.  Honestly, I must check and see where I am with posting the highlights shows and/or the full qualifying sessions and sections of the races on video.  I believe I still need to post videos from the 12 Hours of Estoril as well as the 6-Hour qualifying race that preceded it, and, the 24 Hours of Barcelona.  This will happen very soon, I can assure you, if I have not done it already.

Then, I shall post everything I can find with respect to the 12 Hours of Kuwait.  Hoping to have more opportunities to have a look at the 24 Hour Series in 2024.  So, stay tuned.  There will be plenty more Creventic coverage to come in the very near future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment