Wednesday, October 9, 2024

On Vacation

Yours truly is taking a vacation to recharge the old batteries and rest my brain which really has been firing on all cylinders to bring you the wall-to-wall endurance sports car racing coverage I always promise.  What I can tell you is that once I am rested and refreshed there will be a lot more to come, including anything I have not covered yet from the FIA World Endurance Championship, the SRO Intercontinental GT Challenge/Fanatec GT World Challenge America finale at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and all the related support series finales from such divisions as TC America, GT America, and Pirelli GT4 America, and also coverage of the finales at Road Atlanta for IMSA which means such races as the doubleheader for the VP Racing Fuels Sports Car Challenge, the Michelin Pilot Challenge finale, and again, wall to wall coverage of the Petit Le Mans as it looks like it will be a mano e mano slugfest for the 2024 IMSA GTP title between the two Porsche Penske Motorsports Porsche 963's.  

There could be some news update posts coming up in the next handful of days.  I have really been keeping track, more and more, on the possible prospects of the teams and drivers that will be a part of the 2025 IMSA WeatherTech Sports Car Championship which is coming together gradually as we end the current season and look ahead to the next one beginning of course with the 63rd running of the Rolex 24 at Daytona in January.  Look for one or two posts still to come.  

So, as the frost and cold of winter will evidently beckon, I do hope to stay warm and bring everyone a lot of the coverage of several races that I have not yet gotten around to talking about.  So, if you are indeed a fan of endurance sports car racing, the blog will definitely be a place you ought to peruse to find out about anything and everything that has happened.  I am looking forward to bringing it all to you.  However, I do realize, I need to recharge the old batteries first.  We'll see you very soon for more endurance sports car racing action.  For now, take care, everybody.  Catch you on the flipside.  


No comments:

Post a Comment