Wednesday, February 8, 2023

European Le Mans Series & Asian Le Mans Series race coverage

Yours truly is still trying to figure how he will cover both the remaining events of the 2022 European Le Mans Series (something I did not get a chance to do for the bulk of last year), as well as the upcoming four race season for the 2023 Asian Le Mans Series, two races per weekend, on two consecutive weekends, and four hour races.  It sounds like YouTube will be the host broadcaster for the ALMS races rather than the Motor Trend app that I am accustomed to using.  If so, I shall have to check the start times for each race during the weekend and then see if I am up for it.  Otherwise, you can expect a full, albeit delayed race report of each event.

In the meantime, I am also thinking of redeeming my far too abbreviated coverage of the 2022 European Le Mans Series.  I thought I would be able to cover that last year, but with all the other races going on, the time just got away from me.  In any event, do stay tuned for coverage of some of these races.  Whatever I can find immediately, I shall cover, and other races will come as soon as I can put them all together.  It takes time, dedication, and energy to bring these races to you.  I shall see what will happen and what I can do.  Thanks a bunch for the understanding, everybody.



No comments:

Post a Comment