Saturday, June 15, 2024

An Update on the Le Mans Broadcast and Race Blog Situation

Bonjour, du Mans, de France, tout le monde.  Hello, from Le Mans, France, everybody.  I wanted to give you an update on the blog situation from the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and that is, I think I might hold off on blogging the full race for today because it appears the only coverage will be through Motor Trend on television, not online on the iPad.  It will be more difficult for me to cover the race, if I am watching on regular television as I will be away from my desk and my computer in that case.  So, what is going to happen, is that while I may watch the race today and tomorrow, the plan then will be to blog it in full whenever there is a taped broadcast of the entire race, coming up online, and I hope to give that to you, to tell the whole story, as soon as possible.  

It is only fair, to you, my readers, and to me as the person who is passionately writing about the race if it works that way.  So, I think I will have to wait for a good while before telling the entire story of Le Mans, 2024.  My apologies, and I hope that is alright with everybody.  We'll see you soon, for the full race broadcast and for the story to tell as we head inexorably for the start of the race soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment