Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Onboard camera footage from FIA WEC at Monza

Enjoy onboard camera footage from various Hypercars and GTE cars at the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza.

Ferrari Hypercar 51 Full Onboard Lap with Antonio Giovinazzi | 2023 6 Hours of Monza I FIA WEC


Cadillac's Hypercar Meets the Temple of Speed I Onboard Lap | 2023 6 Hours of Monza I FIA WEC

Kamui Kobayashi takes you around the Temple of Speed I Onboard Lap | 2023 6 Hours of Monza I FIA WEC


Nicky Catsburg sends it at Monza I Corvette Onboard | 2023 6 Hours of Monza | FIA WEC


Glickenhaus Onboard Lap of the Temple of Speed | 2023 6 Hours of Monza | FIA WEC


JEV takes on Monza with the Peugeot 9X8 Hypercar | Onboard Lap | 2023 6 Hours of Monza | FIA WEC


Jump Onboard the Ferrari Hypercar No.50 ⚡️ | 2023 6 Hours of Monza | FIA WEC




No comments:

Post a Comment