Monday, June 10, 2024

FIA WEC Pre-Race News from Imola on Saturday

 All you need to know about the pre-race preparations for the 6 Hours of Imola.  By the way, I believe coverage plans may have changed for the FIA WEC in 2024.  I have checked Discovery+ where the Motor Trend content has moved to and all I can see currently are many of the races for the FIA WEC from last year in 2023.  I am not sure Discovery+ which includes Motor Trend, is carrying the WEC which tells me that maybe, just maybe, the official app for the FIA WEC is now open, and not geo blocked in the United States.  

I shall have to do some research on that and let everyone know.  For now, here is the news you can use from the Saturday action at Imola.

Bamber: Two-Driver Lineup an "Advantage" for Cadillac

Ferrari Leads BMW in Final Practice at Imola

Caldarelli to Replace Mortara at Spa


No comments:

Post a Comment